- Recruitment Strategies
- Create a Better WIT Job Posting
- Consulting Services
- On The Job Training
- Resource Center
On-the-Job Training (OJT) offers participants an opportunity to earn as they learn, while employers benefit from a partial wage reimbursement during the training period. OJT focuses on jobs that involve new technologies, production, service or additional skills for full-time positions (30 hours per week is considered full-time) paying at least $12.00 per hour or more. Advantages to the employer include:
- No cost access to a carefully screened pool of available talent
- You set the qualifications, interview, and select the individual
- Customized training your way, at your workplace
- Receive a 50% reimbursement of the new employee's wage, up to $21.00 per hour, while they are training (up to 400 hours and based upon the targeted occupation)
- The average employer reimbursement is $3,000
- Simple process with minimal paperwork
We partner with employers in various industries and locations throughout the 13-county region and offer a team of specialized recruiters to help match skill sets and positions. We invite employers from the private non-profit or private sectors with a current state issued tax ID and a recent history of taxable wages on at least three current employees to participate.
To get a copy of the eligibility questionnaire, email email@example.com or call 713-688-6890.
OJT is only available for new employees, and training information must be established prior to the start date, so don't delay and contact us before you hire!