- Customer Service Survey
- Jobs Now
- Hiring Red, White & You! Job Fair
- Job Fairs & Hiring Events
- Job Search Log
- Unemployment Benefits
- Wage Claims
Back to Work - Providing Reemployment Assistance
Workforce Solutions helps unemployment insurance customers return to work.
If you are responding to our letter about a required orientation, you must complete the following three steps:
Important Note: You must complete your orientation within seven (7) days from the orientation date on your RESEA letter.
Workforce Solutions will help you complete your orientation, understand your requirements, and create a plan to get back to work.
Note: If you are already working, please contact the Workforce Solutions office listed on your letter.
How We Can Help
Workforce Solutions can offer resources and assistance to help you find full-time employment that meets your needs. We can provide:
- Employer listings for open jobs;
- Professional advice about where to look for work in your field;
- Customized labor market information to help you choose a good career in a high demand industry; and
- Financial aid for education or training to help you train for a new career or advance your current skills.
When you get hired, we can provide work support to help you keep your job, such as:
- Licenses or certificates needed to accept a new position;
- Tools and/or equipment needed to start work;
- Clothing items; and
- Transportation assistance to help you get to work.
Refine Your Job-hunting Techniques
Review our resources available to help you get back to work:
- Skills Development Seminars on creating resumes, interviewing, rebranding your skills and other topics;
- Career resources and advice on getting back to work through CareerOneStop.org;
- Job Search Tips on topics such as networking, using social media to find job leads, and creating letters and a list of references as part of the job application process; and
- Articles on useful job search topics and events at BlogForce.
Get the Best Out of WorkInTexas.com
WorkInTexas.com is the state's largest online job bank. To get the best matches to current job openings:
- Complete "My Personal Profile" on your WorkInTexas.com account;
The more information you provide us, the better we can find a job that fits you.
- Make sure your contact information is complete and up to date;
We want to reach you quickly before a job is filled.
- Provide a thorough resume;
We use your resume when we decide who to contact for an interview.
- Improve your job matches;
See the skills employers value when hiring people in your occupation. Go to onetonline.org - Click on "Find Occupations.” Put your occupation in "Keyword" and click on "GO.” Incorporate these skills and characteristics in your resume and online applications.
- WorkinTexas.com pulls in job listings from other sources such as private job boards, state job boards, government job boards and more.
View our list of short videos on navigating WorkinTexas.com to help you complete your job search profile and maximize job matches.
- Navigating WORKinTEXAS.com: Setting up a New Account
- Navigating WORKinTEXAS.com: Creating a Resume
- Navigating WORKinTEXAS.com: Searching for Jobs
- Navigating WORKinTEXAS.com: Explore Opportunities
Important Daily and Weekly Information
- Look at Workforce Solutions weekly featured jobs.
- Browse all current job listings by occupation and area at WorkInTexas.com.
- Find job matches to your own application at WorkInTexas.com.
Check out Workforce Solutions employer recruiting events at various locations throughout the region.
You must schedule an appointment and complete your orientation within seven (7) days from the orientation date on your RESEA letter to maintain your unemployment benefits. Click here to schedule now.