With an in-depth understanding of the local labor pool and regional opportunities, we provide the resources, intelligence and tools you need to navigate the local market and build your workforce.
We offer recruiting, screening, testing and training for potential hires. We also offer industry specific guidance, HR consulting and training opportunities to help you meet your goals. Download a brochure.
For more information on how we can help your business, contact one of our Business Consultants at 713-688-6890 or at email@example.com.
Workforce Solutions' Employer Newsletter
I'm Susan Dixon, manager of the Employer Service Division. I’d like to welcome you to Workforce Solutions’ inaugural newsletter. We are excited to provide you with useful resources, insights and tools you need to navigate the local market and build your workforce. In these quarterly newsletters, we will share economic updates that impact our region’s business landscape, insights on the future of work for employers, and more.
Optimize Your Job Postings to Attract Top Talent
If you’ve used WorkInTexas.com to fill talent needs and have not found high-quality candidates that match your needs, it might be time to make sure your job posting is set up to attract the best fit. Learn how to find qualified candidates.
Enrich Your Workforce through Youth Development Initiative
The Gulf Coast region is bursting with talented young people with fresh ideas and ready to join the workforce. By serving as a summer worksite, your company can benefit from new energy and provide the next generation of workers with valuable on-the-job experiences through paid internships or part- or full-time positions. In some cases, Workforce Solutions may be able to subsidize some or all of the wages.
Schedule an Appointment to Learn How
Tony’s Tex-Mex: Supporting Employees On and Off the Job
Management enacts founder’s dream of supporting employees' success beyond a paycheck.
- Understand the Local Labor Market
- Attract and Retain Talent
- Train Talent to Fit Your Needs
- HR Training & Development
- Resource Center
- Commute Solutions
Build Your Workforce
- Plumber Journeyman Posted on: 03.26.22 | Location: 77084–Katy
- Delivery Driver Posted on: 04.04.22 | Location: 77057–Westheimer
- Recruiter Posted on: 04.04.22 | Location: 77084–Katy
- Concrete Worker Posted on: 04.24.22 | Location: 77044–Northshore
- Senior Human Resources Generalist Posted on: 04.25.22 | Location: 77002–Northline
- Mission Staffing of Texas Hiring Event
Tuesday, May 17, 2022 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. |
- Multiple Employer Hiring Event
Tuesday, May 17, 2022 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. |
- Assist-Med, Inc. Hiring Event
Wednesday, May 18, 2022 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. |
- CCISD Transportation Job Fair
Thursday, June 2, 2022 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. |
- CCISD Transportation Job Fair
Friday, June 3, 2022 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. |
- Manufacturing Industry Virtual Job Fair
Wednesday, June 8, 2022 9:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. |
- Financial and Insurance Virtual Job Fair
Wednesday, July 13, 2022 9:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. |
- Professional, Business, and Technical Services Industry Virtual Job Fair
Wednesday, July 27, 2022 9:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. |
- Sharpening Your Interviewing Skills
Thursday, May 19, 2022 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. | Virtual Seminar
- Closing the Deal
Thursday, May 26, 2022 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. | Virtual Seminar