- Customer Service Survey
- Jobs Now
- Hiring Red, White & You! Job Fair
- Job Fairs & Hiring Events
- Job Search Log
- Unemployment Benefits
- Wage Claims
Whether you are seeking employment for the first time or making a career change, Workforce Solutions can help every step of the way.
This site is designed to help job hunters do what is necessary to meet basic needs and find a quality job. While the site is a good resource in the pursuit of a job, Workforce Solutions Career Offices can be of additional help.
Each location provides free computer, fax and telephone access for job searches. We are located throughout the Gulf Coast area to aid job hunters in finding a good job. Find Your Career Office.
WorkInTexas.com - Job Matching Database
WorkinTexas.com Job Matching Database Informational Video
WorkInTexas.com is the largest job-matching database in the State of Texas. See www.workintexas.com.
Job Search Tips
Looking for a job is a full time job! Make sure that you get the information you need to make your job search efficient and successful. Job search tip sheets are a perfect way to do that. The following PDF tip sheets provide brief information, advice and guidance on key job search topics. Download and read the tip sheets today. Then for further information, come visit with one of our employment counselors or plan to attend one of our seminars.
There are also several online resources that can help you conduct your job search.
- Stress Less: Prepare and Prioritize (English) (Spanish)
- Making a Plan: Get Started the Right Way (English) (Spanish)
- Networking: The Smart Way to Find Work (English) (Spanish)
- Get Social: Find Opportunities Online (English) (Spanish)
- Resumes: Still the Best Attention Getter (English) (Spanish)
- Applications: Applying Yourself (English) (Spanish)
- Letters & References: Introductions and Follow-Up (English) (Spanish)
- Interviewing: Master Every Angle (English) (Spanish)
- Your Skills: To Gain Employment (English) (Spanish)